A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jakob Jaggy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jakob Jaggy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Holistic Health
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaggy graduated from Universitat Bern.
Dr. Jaggy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mark Twain St. Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jakob Jaggy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jakob Jaggy practice?
- Dr. Jakob Jaggy has 1 office location.
Dr. Jakob Jaggy practices Family Medicine near Columbia, CA.
See Columbia Family Physicians.