Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jakob Melamed
Dr. Jakob Melamed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Melamed is affiliated with New York Presbyterian / Westchester, New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion and Allen Pavilion - Cpmc. Dr. Melamed has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jakob Melamed has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jakob Melamed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.
Dr. David Kaufman
Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Bronx, NY 0.01 mi40
Dr. Nydia Providence
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Bronx, NY 0.01 mi23
Dr. Elena Rogova
Bronx, NY 0.01 mi30