A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jakob Melamed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jakob Melamed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jakob Melamed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Rheumatic Fever
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Thyroid Diseases
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Melamed graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Melamed has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jakob C Melamed MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jakob C. Melamed practice?
- Dr. Jakob Melamed has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jakob Melamed practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Internists.