A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hans Michenfelder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hans Michenfelder is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Michenfelder graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen.
Dr. Michenfelder has 6 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hans Jakob Michenfelder MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Hans J. Michenfelder practice?
- Dr. Hans Michenfelder has 1 office location.
Dr. Hans Michenfelder practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Endocrinologists.