A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jakub Kahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jakub Kahl is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jakub Kahl, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahl graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kahl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Satilla RMC Wakecross, GA
- Ed Frazer Memorial Macclenny, FL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jakub Kahl MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jakub Kahl practice?
- Dr. Jakub Kahl has 1 office location.
Dr. Jakub Kahl practices Emergency Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Emergency Physicians.