A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jakub Lekach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jakub Lekach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lekach
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lekach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jakub Lekach, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lekach graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Tamaulipas, Tampico. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lekach has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jakub Lekach MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jakub Lekach practice?
- Dr. Jakub Lekach has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jakub Lekach practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Dunmore, PA.