A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jakub Lekach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jakub Lekach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jakub Lekach, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lekach graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Tamaulipas, Tampico. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lekach has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jakub Lekach MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jakub Lekach practice?
- Dr. Jakub Lekach has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jakub Lekach practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Dunmore, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.