A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jakub Lekach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jakub Lekach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lekach
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lekach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jakub Lekach, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lekach graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Tamaulipas, Tampico. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lekach has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jakub Lekach MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jakub Lekach practice?
- Dr. Jakub Lekach has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jakub Lekach practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Dunmore, PA.