A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jakub Reczek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reczek
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reczek Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jakub Reczek, MBA, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reczek graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Reczek has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jakub Tomasz Reczek MBA and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Jakub T. Reczek practice?
- Dr. Jakub Reczek has 1 office location.
Dr. Jakub Reczek practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Melrose, MA.
See Melrose Radiologists.