A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jakub Reczek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jakub Reczek, MBA, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reczek graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Reczek has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jakub Tomasz Reczek MBA and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Jakub T. Reczek practice?
- Dr. Jakub Reczek has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jakub Reczek practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Stoneham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Medford, MA.
See Stoneham Radiologists.