A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jakub Tolar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jakub Tolar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jakub Tolar, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow/Stem Cell Transplantation
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolar graduated from Charles University, Hradec Kralove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tolar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jakub Tolar MD and PHD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jakub Tolar practice?
- Dr. Jakub Tolar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jakub Tolar practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Oncologists.