A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jakub Tolar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jakub Tolar, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Bone Marrow/Stem Cell Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolar graduated from Charles University, Hradec Kralove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tolar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tolar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans