A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jalal Abbas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jalal Abbas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jalal Abbas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbas graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Abbas has 12 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jalal M Abbas MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jalal M. Abbas practice?
- Dr. Jalal Abbas has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jalal Abbas practices Internal Medicine near Goodyear, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Surprise, AZ and Sun City, AZ.
See Goodyear Internists.