A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jalal Badday:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jalal Badday is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jalal Badday, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Badday graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Badday has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jalal Mohammed Badday MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jalal M. Badday practice?
- Dr. Jalal Badday has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jalal Badday practices Internal Medicine near Upland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, CA.
See Upland Internists.