A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jalal Ghali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghali
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ghali Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jalal Ghali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Disease
- Diabetes Complications
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghali graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Ghali has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jalal Ghali MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jalal Ghali practice?
- Dr. Jalal Ghali has 1 office location.
Dr. Jalal Ghali practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Macon, GA.
See Macon Internists and Macon Cardiologists.