A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jalal Ghali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jalal Ghali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Disease
- Diabetes Complications
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghali graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Ghali has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ghali accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jalal K. Ghali practice?
Dr. Jalal Ghali practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Vascular Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macon, GA.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Cardiologists, and Detroit Surgeons.