A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jalal Ghali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghali
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ghali Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jalal Ghali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Disease
- Diabetes Complications
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghali graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Ghali has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jalal Ghali MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jalal Ghali practice?
- Dr. Jalal Ghali has 1 office location.
Dr. Jalal Ghali practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Macon, GA.
See Macon Internists and Macon Cardiologists.