A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jalal Saied:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jalal Saied is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jalal Saied, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saied graduated from University Of Al-Mustansiriyah, Baghdad.
Dr. Saied has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Doctor's Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jalal Aziz Saied MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jalal A. Saied practice?
- Dr. Jalal Saied has 1 office location.
Dr. Jalal Saied practices Internal Medicine near Frederick, MD.
See Frederick Internists.