Dr. Jalal Taslimi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jalal Taslimi?

Posted on August 5th, 2016

great physician great manners and I found him very knowledgeble

Letter of appretiation

Posted on November 4th, 2015

On my first eye contact with Dr. Taslimi as a second opinion surgeon for my cancer of the lung ,I felt like I am part of his family. Joyful, caring and understanding and going beyond my imagination in making me feel comfortable .Dr. Taslimi help me to get my decision about the plan of treatment and I can't thank him enough.

letter of appretiation

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

I was referred to Dr.Taslimi by my physician for my chest wall bulging,Dr. Taslimi explain in details my issues and open all the options of treatment for me with respect. I find him very knowledgeable and I will recommend him highly

Project manager

Posted on October 30th, 2014

I travel from Boca Raton to seek Dr. Taslimi second opinion.I found him personable,knowledgeable and get great satisfaction with his plan of treatment.I recommed him highly.

Security officer

Posted on August 16th, 2014

Incredible physician .Glad to have Dr. Taslimi to take care of me.Get great satisfaction .my concern was confidentiality and He perform it very well.I recommend him highly for any surgical issues.

sales

Posted on July 27th, 2014

Great physician. I was adviced to see Dr. Taslimi for a cramp and muscle ache ,he realize that I have abnormal high level of component of my liver fuction test and explain to me that my problem was due to taking a medicine called lipitor for my high cholesterol.he stop the lipitor and I am feeling great now.continue to follow up with him.and so glad to have him to be my physician

carpenter

Posted on June 3rd, 2014

I choose Dr. Taslimithrough the internet because of his years of experience for my cancer treatment.I find him smart,fit for his position,so knowledgeble.i am very satisfied with him and will contine to seek his advice.

teacher

Posted on May 18th, 2014

I am 44 year old with long life history of sinusitis and respiratory tract infection and was told that I am very sensitive and susceptible to infection since I was 9 year old , I was also told that I have my heart on right side instead of every body else .last week I was referred to Dr. Taslimi to discuss surgical option to my lung condition called bronchiectasis , after a thorough exam and detail questions by Dr. Taslimi, he told me that I have a condition called Kartagener Syndrome a hereditary disease and explain all my problems and how they are related to each other so I get to understand that my sinusitis, my lung infection and the position of my heart all are due to one disease.it was amazing to me to get a diagnosis finally at age 44,he was explaining in details my treatment plan .I am so happy to get to visit him and I will continue to seek his advice for the rest of my life.

letter of appretiation

Posted on April 2nd, 2014

very knowledgeble,gifted surgeon,you can feel it that you are in good hands.leave it to him,he will satisfy you above your expectation.

sales

Posted on March 3rd, 2014

I was told to switch to Dr. Taslimi for the control of my liver after gall bladder surgery.glad I did and I will continue to follow up with him.I am impressed and satsified with his plan

Librarian

Posted on February 10th, 2014

I was asked by my husband to see a Surgeon for a lump in my groin.I search the internet and I picked Dr.Taslimi,made the app with him, he greet me and lisen to me,examine me with excellent bedside manner and discuss my situation in details with all the options that I have and satsifed all my questions and concerns.I find him very knowledgeble and I like the way he treat me with dignity .My husband and I decided to choose Dr. Taslimi as our Surgeon and I recommed him to every body.

Appretiation

Posted on January 21st, 2014

Need a second opinion,go to Dr. Taslimi.He gave me personal attention,care and nailed my diagnosis right away.I will seek his advice for the rest of my medical problems.