A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jalal Thwainey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jalal Thwainey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thwainey graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Thwainey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jalal Thwainey MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jalal Thwainey practice?
- Dr. Jalal Thwainey has 1 office location.
Dr. Jalal Thwainey practices Internal Medicine near Allen Park, MI.
See Allen Park Internists.