A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jalil Anwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jalil Anwar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jalil Anwar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anwar graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Dr. Anwar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anwar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 28 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jalil D. Anwar practice?
Dr. Jalil Anwar practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, General Practice, and Sleep Medicine near Huntington, NY.
See Huntington Internists, Huntington Sleep Medicine Doctors, Huntington Pulmonologists, Huntington Critical Care Practitioners, Huntington General Practitioners, and Huntington Psychiatrists.