A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jalil Anwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jalil Anwar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anwar
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anwar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jalil Anwar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Anwar graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Dr. Anwar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jalil DR Anwar MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jalil D. Anwar practice?
- Dr. Jalil Anwar has 1 office location.
Dr. Jalil Anwar practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Huntington, NY.
See Huntington Internists, Huntington Pulmonologists, Huntington Critical Care Practitioners, and Huntington Sleep Medicine Doctors.