A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jalil Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jalil Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jalil Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Peptic Ulcer
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Khan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jalil Aziz Khan MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jalil A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Jalil Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jalil Khan practices Internal Medicine near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Internists.