Family Practitioner, Internists
Pri-Med Care
502 N Valley Pkwy
Lewisville, TX 75067
972-874-8188
Locations and availability (3)

|  Better Doctors out there!  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2012

Would not recommed this doctor to anyone. He is the most uncaring person I have every met. Only interested in speaking with you or patients family when you hit a nerve in him. There are good doctors out there - and Dr. Khan is NOT one of them!

|  Dr. Khan: The Best  |  show details
May 4th, 2012

I have been Dr. Khan's patient for 6 years now, and he is also my family physician. He is one of the most caring doctors I have ever visited. The waiting time is almost always less than 10 minutes and to get an appointment is easier than at most other places as he has got one of the most helpful and professional management staff in the DFW area. Dr. Khan has never given to me or to any of my family members a false diagnosis or prescription. I would highly recommend Dr. Khan and Pri-Med Care to anyone looking for a physician, especially for wound care management or preventive medicine.

|  horrible doctor  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2012

the worst doctor i have ever been to, after waiting forever just to get seen all i wanted was a prescription refill for acid reflux. its been 4 months and the idiot still hasnt figured out how to fill out a prescription correctly, isnt that a big part of his job? its like a bad dream dealing with this guy, i think he wrote all those positive reviews himself. i wouldnt trust this dummy to put a bandaid on.

Dec 8th, 2011

I had the worst experience ever. I was looking for a physician that was convenient to my home, contacted my insurance carrier and chose Dr. Khan. After reading all the great reviews from everyone I am very disappointed I did not get to meet him. After waiting in the lobby for 30 minutes I had to inform his staff that I was a new to his practice and needed the new patient paperwork. I sat for another 45 minutes and ask for my information to be shredded. The total wait time 1:15 minutes and never got to see the physician. Horrible Staff!

Apr 16th, 2011

He's not only our Doctor, but our friend...very comfortable to be with, he can come up with a very good solutions and medications to every kind of sickness. Highly recommended!

|  Awesome and Loving Doctor  |  show details
Apr 14th, 2011

He cares for his patient very much, he treats them like a part of his family. Effective in giving medications and very much approachable.

|  Dr. Jalil Khan - Accurate and Caring Doctor  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2011

Dr Khan gives me medicine which worked real fast...He also care for me..

|  Good Doctor, Great man!  |  show details
Apr 8th, 2011

I have been coming to Dr. Khan for several years and he is always spot on with his part of my health team effort.

|  Dr. Jalil Khan - Effective and Loving Doctor  |  show details
Apr 3rd, 2011

He loves his patient and very effective in giving medications to his patients

|  He's a Compasionate Doctor  |  show details
Mar 30th, 2011

He let me feels like he's my brother...that I'm in good hands with him..

|  Great experience!  |  show details
Mar 5th, 2011

Generally I am not the type of person to take time out of my day and review an experience of a Dr's visit but I had such a great experience with Dr. Khan I felt I needed to share. From the time I walked in to the time I left the office took less than 40 min. Dr. Khan put together a plan for me quickly but never seemed in a hurry. Just thought I would let anyone know who is looking for an internal medicine Doctor that Dr. Khan is your man!

Mar 3rd, 2011

I have been extremely satisfied with Dr Jalil Khan both on a professional and personal level. I can talk to him without hesitation and i know that i am dealing with a very competent and experienced doctor. I highly recommend him to all my friends and family members.A bond of trust has been established which is very important to me.

|  Dr Khan is a very good doctor  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Khan for about 3 years or so. I called him because I was feeling really sick. He agreed to see me after hours, with no appointment. I feel better so I want to tell you. He is good man and very good doctor.

by RHONDA SILVA on Jul 28th, 2010

I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR. KHAN FOR SEVEN AND HALF YEARS,MY MOTHER HAS BEEN HIS PATIENT FOR 11 YEARS.HE IS THE KINDEST DR I EVER SEEN,HE LISTENS AND REALLY CARES,HE ORDERS ALL TEST NEEDED TO GET THE ISSUE RESOLVED.I RATE HIM THE BEST DR I EVER SEEN.

by Ahmed on Mar 2nd, 2010

Due to the billing error on this office's part I ended up paying Quest Diagnostics extra money. I am now having a heck of a time getting the money back. I notified Aetna that this office frodulently billed them for another patient. Office manager admits the error but refuses to help collect my money from Quest Diagnostics nor write a letter to me about the mishap. He said this is not their policy. Good doctor but terrible billing dept.