Dermatologist (skin)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
Dec 24th, 2013

I go to Dr Gaan for my yearly skin checks and he makes me feel very comfortable. He seems like a kind and gentle man.

|  Wonderful physician  |  show details
by Oscar Jaeger on Feb 25th, 2011

Dr. Gaan is a genius! I went to him for the first time several years ago, because I had a rare skin condition. Before consulting Dr. Gaan, I had consulted numerous prominent dermatologists; between them, they had given me conflicting diagnoses. Dr. Gaan gave me a new diagnosis that none of the other doctors had come up with, and it turned out to be correct! I have been his patient ever since, as has my wife. He is a warm, intensely brilliant person.

|  Highly knowledgable about a variety of skin disorders & treatments  |  show details
by Coast2Coast on Sep 4th, 2010

I was treated for Xanthelasma and had previous surgical removal in the past that left ugly scars and the surgical procedure was very painful, and expensive. I wasnt going o repeat that same Surgical procedure when the condition reoccurred. That is how I found Dr. Gaan. He treated the four areas around my eyes with a chemical treatment and the results were amazing. Since he has become my regular Dermatologist The waiting time is less than expected, and he gets his patients in and out even with spending quality time. I was satisfied with the time it took Dr. Gaan to describe treatment and the time he spent with me for the treatments. I would highly recommend him for any needs. The office staff is very polite and friendly and make patients feel at ease from start to finish.

|  great bedside manner and exam was very thorough  |  show details
Jan 7th, 2010

I saw Dr. Gaan for an annual mole check, and he immediately made me feel comfortable. He seemed very warm, and his exam was quite thorough. I would recommend him highly. I was in & out the building within 30 minutes.

|  Too direct  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2009

It would be nice for you to learn how to be a little more sympathetic. Empathy goes a long way. You are too bland and blunt.