Dr. Jalong Gaan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jalong Gaan?

June 7th, 2017

Very though and excellent follow up.

February 19th, 2015

Great doctor and excellent in his diagnosis and prognosis!

January 23rd, 2015

Decent but quick

Dr. Gaan has a gentle manner. He was helpful but seemed to be in a rush. Staff is good and appointments are generally timely (I consider within 20 mins of appointment time as very good for this institution). He was quick with diagnosis and helpful with prescriptions which he put into the system right away so no need to wait at the pharmacy with a paper chit. One problem - Cornell Dermatology has TERRIBLE phone service. I called four different times for an appointment and it kept ringing with no answer (all within the business day, not after hours!)

December 24th, 2013

I go to Dr Gaan for my yearly skin checks and he makes me feel very comfortable. He seems like a kind and gentle man.

February 25th, 2011

Wonderful physician

Dr. Gaan is a genius! I went to him for the first time several years ago, because I had a rare skin condition. Before consulting Dr. Gaan, I had consulted numerous prominent dermatologists; between them, they had given me conflicting diagnoses. Dr. Gaan gave me a new diagnosis that none of the other doctors had come up with, and it turned out to be correct! I have been his patient ever since, as has my wife. He is a warm, intensely brilliant person.

September 4th, 2010

Highly knowledgable about a variety of skin disorders & treatments

I was treated for Xanthelasma and had previous surgical removal in the past that left ugly scars and the surgical procedure was very painful, and expensive. I wasnt going o repeat that same Surgical procedure when the condition reoccurred. That is how I found Dr. Gaan. He treated the four areas around my eyes with a chemical treatment and the results were amazing. Since he has become my regular Dermatologist The waiting time is less than expected, and he gets his patients in and out even with spending quality time. I was satisfied with the time it took Dr. Gaan to describe treatment and the time he spent with me for the treatments. I would highly recommend him for any needs. The office staff is very polite and friendly and make patients feel at ease from start to finish.

January 7th, 2010

great bedside manner and exam was very thorough

I saw Dr. Gaan for an annual mole check, and he immediately made me feel comfortable. He seemed very warm, and his exam was quite thorough. I would recommend him highly. I was in & out the building within 30 minutes.

September 5th, 2009

Too direct

It would be nice for you to learn how to be a little more sympathetic. Empathy goes a long way. You are too bland and blunt.

April 29th, 2017