inactive

Jalpa B Kim MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 10th, 2016
Not a great experience
I went to the dr with a scheduled apt for an ultra sound, expecting to get some results for my issues. she had made a comment due to my anxiety that I want her to do something that I never mentioned that she had brought up but stated we can get this issue fixed. then she wanted me to do a breathing excercise with her. This was not what I paid for nor was this worth coming out of the office feeling like crap and telling the staff I didn't like her as dr.

April 25th, 2016
Cares for the whole person
I have been seeing Dr. Kim for years and I will continue to as long as she is practicing in the Longmont area. She takes her time, listens to and addresses all of your concerns, and cares for your overall well-being. She has a personality that's easy to connect with and makes appointments that many women would normally dread actually enjoyable. Dr. Kim is easily one of the best doctors I have ever seen and I am so grateful for her service and the dedication she has to her profession. You can tell she truly enjoys what she does.

September 2nd, 2013
Rude and no bedside manner
Waited to see her then she rushed through and moved my husband aside to get out of the room quickly so she wouldn't miss her gym time. Not a good feeling for first time parents. Rude, pushy and pushy about unneeded tests. Worst experience I've had in a long time on a day that should have been a celebration. We did not go back and were thrilled to find Full Circle Health.

September 13th, 2012
Excellent
She is a delight, always has a smile on her face and cares for your well-being. I would recommend her to anyone. She delivered my baby girl, that happened to be a healthy newborn. My daughter is now 4 years old now, and I am still a patient of hers. The best doctor on the planet!