Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dec 1st, 2012

Dr. Edwards is an excellent doctor that I have gone to for over 15 years. She is caring and goes the extra mile to gather pertinent information for my medical situation. She has also provided information on topics that are of interest to me.

Has potential to be excellent show details Has potential to be excellent
Apr 20th, 2010

Inconsistent on how much time she spends listening and asking the right questions. Acts like she is uncomfortable touching patients and doesn't always pick up on what you are trying to say. While I think she does care, she can be difficult to relate to when she doesn't spend intimate time with her patients to establish a trusting relationship. I am not sure many people would open up to her and if you can't talk to your dr, she can't help you. She acts more like an ER dr than one who wants patients for continuity of care, yet I do think that caring person is in there somewhere.

Speedy show details Speedy
Feb 4th, 2010

If you are looking for a script & don't have any questions then this would be the doctor for you

Dr. Doesn't have time show details Dr. Doesn't have time
by Unhappy patient on Feb 4th, 2010

Dr. Edwards doesn't have time to diagnose a problem. Seriously I have been seeing her for over a year and she never has time to discuss my issues. She is so rushed. I waited for an hour to see her and she took 3 min to throw some scripts at me.

Think Twice. show details Think Twice.
Jan 12th, 2010

This woman has been (was) my doctor for years. I'm not sure if this woman has gone through some kind of tramatic event in her life, but she is not up to par like she used to be. In the past three years this doctor has gone down hill. She is not aggressive, she does talks to you like a child in this "baby" voice, she is not aggressive in finding a diagnosis, she has laughed at my questions before as if they were bad questions and couldn't believe I would ask such a thing. I don't feel comfortable going to her anymore.

Too Busy show details Too Busy
Nov 9th, 2009

Dr. Edwards has been my doctor for 8 years. When I first started going to her she was very caring and took time to explain why I was sick. Now she is just too busy. I waited in her office for 45 min for an appointment and she only saw me for 10 min. She wrote me a script and was out the door before I could go over my questions. She is still a great doctor but you had better take a list of questions that you want to ask so the nurse can help you becasue she is just too busy.