A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamal Abdin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamal Abdin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamal Abdin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdin graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Abdin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Siloam Springs Memorial Hospital
- NW Medical Center Washington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamal Ziad Abdin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jamal Z. Abdin practice?
- Dr. Jamal Abdin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jamal Abdin practices Family Medicine near Farmington, AR.
See Farmington Family Physicians.