A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamal Abdin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamal Abdin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamal Abdin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdin graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Abdin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Siloam Springs Memorial Hospital
- NW Medical Center Washington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abdin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 28 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jamal Z. Abdin practice?
Dr. Jamal Abdin practices Family Medicine near Farmington, AR.
See Farmington Family Physicians.