A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamal Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamal Ahmad, Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmad
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamal Ahmad, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Cartilage Diseases
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Diabetic Foot
- Foot Deformities
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Ahmad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamal Ahmad MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Jamal Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Jamal Ahmad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jamal Ahmad practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.