A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamal Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamal Ahmad, Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmad
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamal Ahmad, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Cartilage Diseases
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Diabetic Foot
- Foot Deformities
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Ahmad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamal Ahmad MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Jamal Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Jamal Ahmad has 9 office locations.
Dr. Jamal Ahmad practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Bensalem, PA.
See Media Surgeons and Media Orthopedic Surgeons.