Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great and Patient Doctor show details Great and Patient Doctor
by nick on Mar 12th, 2015

Spent about 45 minutes with me. Answered all of my questions

very good doctor show details very good doctor
by Jonathan J. Ruser on Jan 19th, 2015

Dr Ahmad is a great doctor he fixed my left foot about 3 years ago i told alot of friends of mine that need a good foot dr to see Ahmad he has been great with me and sure knows what hes doing very happy to hve him as my dr

Disappointing show details Disappointing
Dec 4th, 2014

My experience was the same as Theresa Blair's below.

His Intern was worth the visit show details His Intern was worth the visit
Oct 27th, 2014

He clearly is respected in the field, but I can't see why. His resident/intern who I met with first, ended up nailing my issue. Dr. Ahmad had dismissed what his intern suggested. He was generally dismissive of his patient too. He treated me like I was a drug addict, instead of taking my concerns seriously. I can't recommend Dr. Ahmad, but the staff was great, and his intern gave me enough information that I was able to find the right care for myself.

Sep 17th, 2014

Dr. Ahmad and his staff were great to work with (we mostly used the Bensalem office), and literally got me back on my feet. My only regret is that I didn't go to them first after I broke my foot. We will definitely use Rothman for any future orthopedic needs.

Awesome Surgeon show details Awesome Surgeon
Oct 11th, 2013

I am so impressed with Dr. Ahmad and his assistants! He is a caring and compassionate surgeon, he spends a good amount of time with his patients. I think he is one of my favorite doctors, a wonderful surgeon.

DR. JAMAL AHMAD IS 5 STARS FOR SURE! show details DR. JAMAL AHMAD IS 5 STARS FOR SURE!
Feb 16th, 2012

I think that Dr. Ahmad is one of the nicest doctors I have ever been to. He performed surgery on my foot 3 weeks ago and I am VERY satisfied with him as a doctor and as a wonderful person. He allows his patients to e-mail him and he gets back to you so promptly, it's unbelievable! He is always there to answer the million questions that I have had and to reassure me about everything; he's just plain GREAT! I will recommend him to anyone I know with a foot problem.Thanks for the oppurtunity to post this!Marylou - Age 65 - Jamison, PA

Nov 18th, 2011

I had torn my peroneal tendon and Dr. Ahmad repaired it for me through a surgical procedure. He made sure that if I had any questions they were answered or if I had any concerns that they were adressed. I felt comfortable asking him about anything related to my foot and ankle issues, as I have many of them because of having flat feet and he answered everything I wondered. Dr. Ahmad is my inspiration for wanting to specialize in foot and ankle surgery. I would highly recommend him to anyone, he is a great doctor!