A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamal Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamal Ahmed, Cardiologist/Electrophysiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamal Ahmed, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Khyber Med Coll, Univ Of Peshawar, Peshawar, Pakistan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ahmed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Crouse Hospital
- University Hospital SUNY Health Science Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamal Jamil Ahmed MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Jamal J. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Jamal Ahmed has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jamal Ahmed practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near East Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fulton, NY and Syracuse, NY.
See East Syracuse Internists and East Syracuse Cardiologists.