A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamal Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamal Ahmed, Cardiologist/Electrophysiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamal Ahmed, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Khyber Med Coll, Univ Of Peshawar, Peshawar, Pakistan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ahmed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Crouse Hospital
- University Hospital SUNY Health Science Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamal Jamil Ahmed MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Jamal J. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Jamal Ahmed has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jamal Ahmed practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near East Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fulton, NY and Syracuse, NY.
See East Syracuse Internists and East Syracuse Cardiologists.