Dr. Jamal Ahmed, MD
Cardiologist/Electrophysiology
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jul 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ahmed explained in full detail what his findings were and procedure to assist in better care for safer well-being. Very Impressed with Dr. Ahmed's time to explain and bedside manner, would recommend him to anyone I know for Heart HealthCare.

Jun 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Was very professional and understanding. Seams to be very knowledgeable and up to date in his practice. Made a quick and accurate diagnosis of a very serious problem I was having and it helped me tremendously.

Jun 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ahmed listens and cares about his patients. He is thorough and always has a great bedside manner. I switched cardiologists because he saved the life of a friend who was in severe crisis. I am so thankful that he is my doctor!!

May 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very friendly staff.I feel that I am a part of their extended family...

May 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been very pleased with Dr. Ahmed. He is right on top of things and very pleasant.

May 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great staff and location. Wonderful Dr.

May 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Ahmed has an excellent bedside manner, very easy to discuss the matters at hand . I felt very at ease and confident in dr ahmed would take care of me and my problem no matter what he had to do.

May 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ahmed and his entire staff are very prompt, courteous and most professional. It is most obvious that 'team work' is at play. Dr. Ahmed was a great choice for me and I appreciate my long-time general practitioner for referring me to him.

Apr 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ahmed always explains everything with clarity, depth and patience. He is technically astute as well and that makes him a physician/specialist I can trust and count on.

Apr 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ahmed's professional and confident manner quickly earned my trust in his competence. He and his staff are efficient and friendly. I have nothing but the highest regard for him and the members of his office and surgical team. The Greatest!

Mar 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ahmed takes the time to listen to his patients. He explains diagnosis and procedures in detail. He makes himself available to his patients by phone or by appointment.

Mar 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

We were very impressed with Dr. Ahmed. He was personable and explained medical conditions and upcoming procedures very well. Office staff were prompt, courteous and friendly.

Mar 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I enjoy my visits the Dr. and staff are very pleasant and up to date on what is happening with me.

Feb 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He was great! He answered all my questions and concerns, was very professional. He was friendly and made me feel at ease. I would definitely recommend him.

Feb 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

This was my first visit with Dr. Ahmed. He was pleasant, listened to my litany of questions, and patiently answered every one of them. I would recommend him to anyone with heart issues.

Feb 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Ahmed is a excellent doctor using modern procedures and a professional approach to medical problems.

Feb 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very satisfied with my appointment other than the wait time of about an hour and 15-20 minutes-even the patients who arrived after me went in before me. Very impressed with Dr. Ahmed's return to comfort me after I learned that I needed a 2nd ablation.

Jan 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very excellent doctor.

Jan 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

This man never gets tired ,he is right on top of everything and a hands on Doctor follow ups are amazingly quick ,We feel we got the best Doctor for our problems Thank You

Jan 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ahmed addressed the issues that I was sent to his office for. He was professional, courteous, and thorough.

Dec 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very impressive and great bedside manner. He's friendly and seems to have great care for his patients. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Dec 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor spent more time with me than any other dr has. He was knowledgeable about my condition. I was recently diagnosed with something new and had no idea what to do. He made sure that my family understood too. The staff was pleasant and helpful.

Dec 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I think he is an excellent doctor

Dec 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor was friendly, clear and concise when talking with me about my condition. I feel comfortable having him as my cardiac physician.

Dec 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was pleased with my visit today. My concerns were addressed and answered. We were both pleased with my progress.

Nov 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor

Nov 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great Dr, and terrific office staff. No double or triple bookings.

Nov 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ahmed takes the time to help you understand your diagnosis and your treatment options. He' a smart and caring clinician that works as a partner in improving your health.

Nov 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very happy with Dr. Ahmed and hope to have a long term care with him.

Nov 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ahmed is very consistent and thorough. He explains everything very well and is attentive to other health concerns outside of his specialty. He makes sure that his patient is heading towards a solution and not left hanging.

Nov 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ahmed has always been very thorough and answered all of my medical questions. I never feel rushed while being evaluated/treated. I have the utmost confidence in his medical knowledge as for he has performed several procedures on me.

Oct 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Office staff n nurse were friendly n efficient. I feel i'm in excellent hands. I'm feeling confident.

Oct 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ahmed's sincere concern for my long-term excellent health leaves me with the confidence that i have chosen the best physician available for my heart health.

Oct 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ahmed listens intently to his patients. He takes his time and answers questions explaining thoroughly. I am feeling very lucky because he is so approachable. I feel a sense of trust as I am in very capable hands. Excellent!!

Aug 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Marvelous Dr. Great cardiologist. Listens, and addresses all concerns thoroughly.

Aug 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I thought he was a good doctor. Easy to talk with but he needs to listen when a patient talks about a concern.

Jun 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I wanted to give 5 stars in every category but the website wouldn't allow me to click on the 5th stars. Dr. Ahmed is wonderful.

Jun 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very pleased with the visit. All my questions were answered clearly.

Jun 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Easy going, good natured, yet focused at the same time. Always takes time to thoroughly review my medical issue(s), discuss at length and give direction. I learn a lot from him at every visit.

Jun 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always like seeing him. He takes time with me to answer my questions and concerns. He explains things to me in words I can understand. I tell my family and friends how much I trust him and feel safe in his hands. He is a great doctor.

Jun 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always a good visit. quick informative and best of all friendly.

May 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great place, doctor and staff. Recommend to everyone!!

May 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Simply one of the best Doctors I've ever had the pleasure of knowing when it comes to communications with patients. No long waits for appointments and a seemingly caring Dr. To bad there isn't a 10 star rating available because that's certainly what he

Apr 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It being my first time with the Dr. I was nervous, and he made me feel very comfortable...he made sure that I understood everything that we talked about and that I knew all about how and when to take my medication before I left the office...

Apr 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent continued service from Dr Ahmed and his entire staff. Everyone really cares about the well being and recovery of their patients. Dr Ahmed gave me my life back. I am fitter and stronger now than 20 years ago. I exercise daily. Feel great.

Apr 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I look forward to my office visits with Dr Ahmed. He always listens to me and is good about answering any of my questions. I have a lot of respect for him and feel very fortunate that he is my surgeon.

Apr 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very caring and professional-

Jan 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have never felt better in the last 12 years .thank you dr ahmed .I would recommend any one who needs heart work done to you .thank you again

Nov 25th, 2012

Best doctor I have ever encountered; excellent in every way from "bedside manner" to medical expertise. This man is the epitome of what a medical professional should be.