Dr. Jamal Ahmed, MD
Cardiologist/Electrophysiology
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Nov 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ahmed has always been very thorough and answered all of my medical questions. I never feel rushed while being evaluated/treated. I have the utmost confidence in his medical knowledge as for he has performed several procedures on me.

Oct 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Office staff n nurse were friendly n efficient. I feel i'm in excellent hands. I'm feeling confident.

Oct 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ahmed's sincere concern for my long-term excellent health leaves me with the confidence that i have chosen the best physician available for my heart health.

Oct 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ahmed listens intently to his patients. He takes his time and answers questions explaining thoroughly. I am feeling very lucky because he is so approachable. I feel a sense of trust as I am in very capable hands. Excellent!!

Aug 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Marvelous Dr. Great cardiologist. Listens, and addresses all concerns thoroughly.

Aug 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I thought he was a good doctor. Easy to talk with but he needs to listen when a patient talks about a concern.

Jun 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I wanted to give 5 stars in every category but the website wouldn't allow me to click on the 5th stars. Dr. Ahmed is wonderful.

Jun 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very pleased with the visit. All my questions were answered clearly.

Jun 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Easy going, good natured, yet focused at the same time. Always takes time to thoroughly review my medical issue(s), discuss at length and give direction. I learn a lot from him at every visit.

Jun 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always like seeing him. He takes time with me to answer my questions and concerns. He explains things to me in words I can understand. I tell my family and friends how much I trust him and feel safe in his hands. He is a great doctor.

Jun 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always a good visit. quick informative and best of all friendly.

May 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great place, doctor and staff. Recommend to everyone!!

May 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Simply one of the best Doctors I've ever had the pleasure of knowing when it comes to communications with patients. No long waits for appointments and a seemingly caring Dr. To bad there isn't a 10 star rating available because that's certainly what he

Apr 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It being my first time with the Dr. I was nervous, and he made me feel very comfortable...he made sure that I understood everything that we talked about and that I knew all about how and when to take my medication before I left the office...

Apr 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent continued service from Dr Ahmed and his entire staff. Everyone really cares about the well being and recovery of their patients. Dr Ahmed gave me my life back. I am fitter and stronger now than 20 years ago. I exercise daily. Feel great.

Apr 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I look forward to my office visits with Dr Ahmed. He always listens to me and is good about answering any of my questions. I have a lot of respect for him and feel very fortunate that he is my surgeon.

Apr 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very caring and professional-

Jan 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have never felt better in the last 12 years .thank you dr ahmed .I would recommend any one who needs heart work done to you .thank you again

Nov 25th, 2012

Best doctor I have ever encountered; excellent in every way from "bedside manner" to medical expertise. This man is the epitome of what a medical professional should be.