A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamal Akbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamal Akbar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamal Akbar, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Akbar graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Akbar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamal Uddin Akbar MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jamal U. Akbar practice?
- Dr. Jamal Akbar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jamal Akbar practices Pediatrics and Diagnostic Radiology near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI.
See Saginaw Pediatricians and Saginaw Radiologists.