A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamal Akbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamal Akbar is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Akbar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Akbar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamal Akbar, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Akbar graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Akbar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamal U Akbar MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jamal U. Akbar practice?
- Dr. Jamal Akbar has 1 office location.
Dr. Jamal Akbar practices Pediatrics and Diagnostic Radiology near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Pediatricians and Saginaw Radiologists.