A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamal Al-Khatib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamal Al-Khatib is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Al-Khatib
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Al-Khatib Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamal Al-Khatib, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Khatib graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Al-Khatib has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamal Taher Al-Khatib BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jamal T. Al-Khatib practice?
- Dr. Jamal Al-Khatib has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jamal Al-Khatib practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Kingman, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Kingman Internists and Kingman Cardiologists.