A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamal Albdewi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamal Albdewi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamal Albdewi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Albdewi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Lutheran Med Ctrsun Setpark Hlth
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamal Albdewi MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jamal Albdewi practice?
- Dr. Jamal Albdewi has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Jamal Albdewi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near , .