Overall Review

no change

August 9th, 2016
I love him he's a GREAT Dr.

May 2nd, 2015
Doctor good.....Office manager is not great at all!!!!!!
The doctor is great....but needless to say the office Manager is the rudest person that lives on the planet. She has argued with a pregnant patient and is extremely unprofessional.

January 9th, 2015
I love Dr Albdewi, he has been my GYN doctor since I was 13years old. He delivered both my sons via c-section, and did their circumcisions. I will be eternally grateful to Dr Albdewi for saving my life. After my first son was pulled out I started hemorrhaging badly and he accessed the matter and saved me.

March 3rd, 2014
Best Doctor this side of Brooklyn
Dr. Albdewi is the best doctor I have ever seen. Wonderful bed side manner, very very attentive. He is patient and answers all questions with great detail. He delivered my first child and I can honesty say I drove this man crazy, experiencing a miscarriage months before I was very nervous and very scared that I would lose my baby again. The first sign of blood he immediately put me on bed rest with written notice to my job, he saw me weekly the very beginning of my pregnancy. He did help me with every thing from weight gain to vitamins through out my pregnancy. I was in labor for 8 hours when he suggested I have a c-section because I was not dilating and he left the option up to me. I agreed to the c-section, he did such a wonderful job I have no scar, I healed wonderfully. I w9ould recommend him to everyone. Great man with a caring and lovely personality. You feel like a person not like a check to him. He is a great doctor so he has many MANY patients so at times the wait in his private office can be long but it worth it. I love Dr. Albdewi and his staff is wonderful also,

January 19th, 2012
one of the best doctors around. treats patient with respect,kind, courtous,explains in details so you can understand, spend time with you and listen to all your complains.

November 22nd, 2011
describing doctor jamal albdewi
the best doctor i ever saw in my life, he is very kind, very patient, and really good.love him,love him..

October 24th, 2011
Great OB
Dr. Albdewi has been my OB since 2005. He was recommended to me by a RN friend who works at Lutheran. He is a great doctor. He listens to all my concerns without making me feel like an idiot for asking questions like some doctors do. He also isn't very pushy with interventions like most OBs are.He has great bedside manner which is really important.

October 14th, 2011
Dr. Albdewi was my ob and delivered my baby. During the 9 months of pregnancy, he was very nice, seemed caring, and had good bedside manner. The main reason for choosing this doctor to deliver my baby was his bedside manner, which I think is very important during labor. Unfortunately, when the big day came I was very dissapointed in the doctor's manner and overall experience.I had a few concerns that I wanted to discuss with the doctor prior to the delivery, so I called the office and paged the doctor, but he did not return my call that day. When we arrived in the hospital, the doctor seemed very tired. He literally told us that he will go take a nap and be back later. The other doctors that were taking care of me while he was away were unpleasant. He checked in on me once before it was time to start pushing. When it was time to start pushing, he finally arrived and kept scolding me and saying things like "this is not how you push", "no, you are doing it wrong". I was pusing for 2 hours total, this was my first baby and it was not a difficult birth. But it seemed like he expected me to deliver the baby in the first 15 minutes, so that he can go home or take care of another patient. After the first 30 minutes, he told me that if I do not push out the baby soon, he will have to do a c section. Even though there were no complications, and I was making good progress. The nurse kept telling me not to worry, and that I'm doing great, and that it always takes a bit longer with a first baby. But the doctor kept insisting that I had a cut off time... Later the doctor said that another patient came in that may need a c section. And if I do not push the baby out soon, he will have to attend to the other patient, and I will have to deliver my baby without him. At times, he would even leave the room, and I would have to push on my own. The nurse was around to monitor the baby. He kept making discouraging comments during the entire 2 hours of pusing. Eventually I just broke down crying, not because of the pain, but because of how I was getting treated. The whole experience was very dissapointing. I was very surprised to be treated this way during labor, because during all my pregnancy visits the doctor was very nice and attentive. He was probably having an "off" day, but I don't think it was fair to be treated that way in any case.

May 9th, 2011
Dr albdewi is my favorite doctor and will be so for the rest of my life
He's the best doctor I've ever dealt with: he's professional, very patient, very nice, answers all your questions and concerns, always a big smile on his face, and really cares about his patients.The bottom line is: I highly recommand this great doctor.

February 11th, 2011
Great birthing experience!
I have had great birthing experince with Dr. Albdewi. He listens to your requests, concerns. He is very gentle. I would recomment him to every woman.

April 13th, 2009
Very happy with Dr. Albdewi
Dr. Albdewi is a wonderful doctor. I have had nothing but positive things to say about him. He is never rushing, always taking his time to explain and answer any questions i might have.