A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamal Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamal Ali, Neurologist, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamal Ali, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from University Of Al-Mustansiriyah, Baghdad.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamal Fadhil Ali MD is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jamal F. Ali practice?
- Dr. Jamal Ali has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jamal Ali practices Neurology near Hagerstown, MD.
See Hagerstown Neurologists.