A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamal Atalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamal Atalla, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Atalla graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Atalla has 32 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Arrowhead Community
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Atalla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jamal Atalla practice?
Dr. Jamal Atalla practices Nephrology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Bullhead City, AZ and Tucson, AZ.
See Phoenix Nephrologists.