A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamal Atalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamal Atalla is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Atalla
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamal Atalla, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Atalla graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Atalla has 32 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamal Atalla MD is a male Nephrologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jamal Atalla practice?
- Dr. Jamal Atalla has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jamal Atalla practices Nephrology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ and Chandler, AZ.
See Phoenix Nephrologists.