A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamal Bazzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamal Bazzi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bazzi graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bazzi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Whitesburg Appalachian Regional Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bazzi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jamal S. Bazzi practice?
Dr. Jamal Bazzi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Middlesboro, KY.
See Middlesboro Orthopedic Surgeons.