Dr. Jamal Abdulghani Hammoud MD and FACE is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamal Hammoud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamal Hammoud is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamal Hammoud, MD, FACE is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammoud graduated from University Of Damascus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hammoud has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hammoud accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jamal A. Hammoud practice?
Dr. Jamal Hammoud practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lapeer, MI and Burton, MI.
See Flint Internists and Flint Endocrinologists.