A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamal Kacyrat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamal Kacyrat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kacyrat graduated from University Of Mosul.
Dr. Kacyrat has 4 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kacyrat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 27 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 15 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jamal Kacyrat practice?
Dr. Jamal Kacyrat practices Surgery near Norwich, NY.
See Norwich Surgeons.