A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamal Misleh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamal Misleh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Misleh
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamal Misleh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Misleh graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Misleh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamal Misleh MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jamal Misleh practice?
- Dr. Jamal Misleh has 1 office location.
Dr. Jamal Misleh practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Newark, DE.
See Newark Internists, Newark Hematologists, and Newark Oncologists.