Learn more about Dr. Jamal Mubarak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamal Mubarak is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mubarak
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mubarak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamal Mubarak, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mubarak graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Mubarak has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- North Texas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamal Mubarak BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jamal Mubarak practice?
- Dr. Jamal Mubarak has 1 office location.
Dr. Jamal Mubarak practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Denton, TX.
See Denton Internists, Denton Pulmonologists, and Denton Sleep Medicine Doctors.