A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamal Mubarak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamal Mubarak is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mubarak
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Mubarak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamal Mubarak, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mubarak graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Mubarak has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- North Texas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamal Mubarak BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jamal Mubarak practice?
- Dr. Jamal Mubarak has 1 office location.
Dr. Jamal Mubarak practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Denton, TX.
See Denton Internists, Denton Pulmonologists, and Denton Sleep Medicine Doctors.