A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamal Rahaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamal Rahaman, Gynecologic Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rahaman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rahaman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamal Rahaman, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahaman graduated from Faculty Of Medical Sciences, University Of The West Indies Jamaica 02011984. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rahaman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamal Rahaman MD is a male Oncologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jamal Rahaman practice?
- Dr. Jamal Rahaman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jamal Rahaman practices Gynecologic Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Oncologists.