A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamal Rahaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamal Rahaman, Gynecologic Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamal Rahaman, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahaman graduated from Faculty Of Medical Sciences, University Of The West Indies Jamaica 02011984. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rahaman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamal Rahaman MD is a male Oncologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jamal Rahaman practice?
- Dr. Jamal Rahaman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jamal Rahaman practices Gynecologic Oncology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY.
See New York Oncologists.