Dr. Jamal Rahaman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jamal Rahaman?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Jamal Rahaman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 24th, 2015

NO BEDSIDE MANNERIi

May 4th, 2012

Wonderful rare doctor

Helped me in an emergency situation with great calm, concern and the feeling that I could ask any question at any time. Post surgery he was very attentive and answered my questions 24/7. Given his specialty I hope to not need him again. However, I hope to encounter other doctors going forward who are equally as professional and dedicated to their patients.

April 20th, 2012

EXCEPTIONAL LAPAROSCOPIC SURGEON

Dr Rahaman is an amazing laparoscopic surgeon with impeccable bedside manner.

November 14th, 2011

Chief Marketing Officer

He treated me with respect and encouraged questions. Dr. Rahaman spent a lot of time taking me through my test results. He shared information ensuring that I understood the procedures and my options> He made the tiniest scars.

September 25th, 2011

Exceptional surgeon and great Doctor

Dr Rahaman is a very talented Robotic surgeon who saved my life. His bedside manner is impeccable. His office is efficient and he really exemplifies personalised medicine.

September 15th, 2011

superb!

everything you want in a surgeon - precise, painstaking, professional, highly skilled. I felt I was in superb hands. I was very frightened, and he gave me confidence. I am deeply grateful for the outstanding care I received.

May 11th, 2011

Exceptional Surgeon with great bedside manner.

January 6th, 2011

Terrible experience

I wouldn't go back to Dr. Rahaman if you paid me. During my first office vist with him he was so unconcearned with my issue, he was not answering my questions at all, and he kept getting up and leaving the room every minute to take a phone call. It was so offensive and demeaning of my problem. I felt like he was just looking at me as if I were his next pay check. On top of that he had the nerve to charge me THOUSANDS of dollars for a 20 minute visit! Would not recommend him to anyone. There are many caring and professional doctors out there. Dont waste your time..

May 31st, 2010

Robotic surgical patient from Nevada

I was diagnosed with cancer of the uterus and was told by several laparoscopic experts that because of my weight - laparoscopic or robotic surgery was not an option. I came to New York to see Dr Carmel Cohen and he introduced me to Dr Jamal Rahaman who performed the Robotic assisted laparoscopic surgery for my cancer. The surgery was an amazing success and I was able to leave the hospital within 36 hours. His bedside manner was impeccable and he commands respect from his surgical peers nationwide.

November 14th, 2009

unbelievable surgeon

I was diagnosed with uterine cancer and was looking for the top surgeon in New york City. I checked several independent sources and they all concurred. Dr Rahaman came out on top of all the lists of the most highly recommended surgeons. I saw him had my robotic cancer operation and was discharged within 36 hours and returned to full activity within one week and returned to Florida 8 days after the operation.His bedside manner was most impressive and the care delivered exceeded not only my expectation but even my imagination.

November 7th, 2009

Great Oncologist and Surgeon

He is a great robotic surgeon and my recovery was amazing - I was back to work within one week.His bedside manner was impeccable and he was able to reassure me and put all my fears to rest about my cancer diagnosis.

November 1st, 2008

He is a grat surgeon with excellent clinical judgement and impeccable bedside manner.