A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamal Saadah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamal Saadah, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saadah graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Saadah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palisades Medical Center
- Metropolitan Hospital Center
- Westchester County Medical CenterWestchester Inst For Human Develop
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamal Rasem Saadah MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jamal R. Saadah practice?
- Dr. Jamal Saadah has 1 office location.
Dr. Jamal Saadah practices Emergency Medicine near North Bergen, NJ.
See North Bergen Emergency Physicians.