A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamal Salameh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamal Salameh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamal Salameh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Salameh graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Salameh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamal Salameh MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jamal Salameh practice?
- Dr. Jamal Salameh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jamal Salameh practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orange Park, FL and Macclenny, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Nephrologists.