A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamar Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamar Williams is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Williams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grant Medical Center
- Mount Carmel West Hospital
- MT Carmel Health System West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamar G Williams MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jamar G. Williams practice?
- Dr. Jamar Williams has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jamar Williams practices Internal Medicine near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Gahanna, OH.
See Columbus Internists.