Overall Review

3.0

October 15th, 2014
Positive Experiences
Dr.Williams has been straight forward with me and my has never tried to push things on me that weren't necessary.He continues to give me the latest information that I need to know concerning my overall Health.

October 11th, 2014
NP Tonya Carter
I have yet to meet Dr. Williams as I have been dealing solely with his Nurse Practitioner, Tonya Carter. She is incredibly kind and understanding. I have terrible anxiety (especially when it comes to doctor's offices and medical issues) and she's been very understanding and patient with me. I'd been dealing with a very uncomfortable health issue for months that no one could diagnose. After months of discomfort, I decided to try this practice. Ms. Carter is the only one who has done thorough testing to help me get to the bottom of what's going on with me. The staff has always been kind and helpful, and when I needed to get in quickly, they got me right in. I have nothing negative to say about this practice.

September 30th, 2014
Patient
I have been a patient of Dr. Williams since 2000. He has been an amazing doctor. As of today, all diagnosis has been on point and treatment was excellent. Dr. Williams is very knowledgeable and easy going. I love his professionalism. I have complete confidence in Dr. Williams.

September 28th, 2012
Patricia Stubblefield
As the lead of my heath 'team', I do my due diligence/research--taking lists of questions--not ending my appointment until my questions are answered. My first impression of Dr. Jamar Williams was exceptional. As a new patient--relocating from Maryland, Dr. Williams went the extra mile to obtain my records to help me make a seamless and smooth transition into his care. I was very impressed. Wendy, is an exceptional staff member. I left the office feeling confident that I made the right decision in choosing Dr. Williams as my PCP. My only concern was with Taunya Carter, RNP. She appears to be very arrogant--in need of training on patient interpersonal dynamics. Other members of his staff are not very personable. However, my goal is not to make friends with the staff. Consequently, I highly recommend Dr. Williams as a PCP.

June 25th, 2012
Incomppotent Staff
I should have known better when I was able to get an appointment within a week. Dr. Williams was very friendly on my first visit and referred me ro his nurse practioner ...that was it. No professionalism from his staff almost to the point of being rude, TNP acted as if she was in a fashion show, It is a good thing that I wasn't sick. DO NOT GO TO THIS OFFICE.

June 30th, 2011
Jamar he doesn't deserve to be called DR.
Jamar williams DO NOT LISTEN TO HIS PATIENTS AT ALL,, ESPECIALLY CHRONIC BACK PAIN.. i need surgery and he didnt care he did not offer me any pain medication for spinal stenosis and his nurse practioner is just as bad with her mustache... the staff just tryin to make a living.. i hate his office .i dislike him and he gives a bad name to african american men and soon to be doctors .. i wouldn't recommend my grandmother

April 7th, 2011
Dr. Williams DOES NOT LISTEN!!! He prejudges a person. I feel like I was penalized for being truthful with this man. He does really talk to you and he absolutely has NO BEDSIDE MANNERS!!! He will let you suffer needlessly if you are a chronic pain patient. Chose someone else!!! and save yourself from someone who is as caring as 10 year collard greens and pigs feet!!!

April 20th, 2010
Dr. williams was careless and was in the room less than 5 minutes.

October 27th, 2009
This is a Good Doctor
Dr. Williams has been my doctor for the past two years. I have never had a problem scheduling an appointment or receiving follow up from the staff. I do know that there has been a turnover in staff since I have been coming. The staff that is at the office currently is professional and takes the time to hear your concerns. My experience has been that the doctor and staff spend time getting to know their patients.

May 28th, 2009
His staff is horrible. I followed up with a question upon receiving a notice from his office. The person I spoke to initially couldn't answer my question, so a nurse followed up with me. I was less than thrilled by her attitude and lack of insight. I never really got an answer to my question. I am looking for a new doctor.