A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamea Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamea Campbell, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Campbell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamea Elizabeth Campbell MD is a female Dermatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jamea E. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Jamea Campbell has 1 office location.
Dr. Jamea Campbell practices Dermatology near Wayne, PA.
See Wayne Dermatologists.