Dr. Jamea Campbell MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 12th, 2016
Never Again
Read the assessment of "unimpressed". I had the same experience both in 2015 and 2016. Never Again!

September 19th, 2015
Am a new patient and don't know about the accuracy of diagnosis, but she seems very throrough and conscientious and found several problematic spots on my skin. I was recommended by another longer-term patient who has been very happy with her care.

May 7th, 2015
Unimpressed
Quick and efficient is something I want at a fast food restaurant and not at a doctor's appointment where I have taken time to adjust my own busy work schedule to be dismissed in a matter of minutes. To the point where I had to stop her from walking out, so I could ask a couple questions (something she should have asked me!). I understand appointments are waiting but a full body scan and a "conversation" in less than 5 minutes? I want to go to another doctor to ensure she did not miss anything. I should have known not to go to her when she had so many available appointments and other doctors in this practice were booked through the end of this year! Will not go back to her (and my insurance should not be billed for a full body scan appointment!).

March 25th, 2015
Dr. Campbell is quick and efficient.

February 15th, 2015
Worst physician I have ever been to. Couldn't be more dissatisfied with her rushed attitude, lack of care for any of my concerns, rudeness.

November 18th, 2014
Terrible Doctor
She never spends more than five min with patient and doesn't care about explaining the situation and how to take care of your problem etc. I will definitely avoid this doctor.

April 26th, 2012
Dr. Campbell is professional, efficient, and extremely competent. She accurately diagnosed and treated three precancerous areas (confirmed by lab results) that were completely missed only three weeks earlier by a different dermatology practice.

April 11th, 2012
Wonderful Dermatologist
I found Dr. Campbell to be highly professional and, at the same time, extremely caring. I would highly recommend her services.

March 13th, 2012
Wonderful Physician
Dr. Campbell is a very busy physician. As a college student I can totally relate to her. I need a physician that listens to my concerns, directly deals with the problem at hand and moves forward with a treatment plan. Dr. Campbell has done all of this and more. Her staff has always been friendly and helpful with all of my questions and concerns. If anyone needs a dermatologist I would immediately suggest seeing Dr. Campbell.

February 3rd, 2012
Caring, Direct, Knowledgeable
My personal experience with Dr. Campbell is that she is passionate about what she does. She is caring, compassionate and extremely knowledgeable. This is an extremely busy office for good reason! Physicians like Dr. Campbell! I would and have recommended Dr. Campbell to friends and family.

July 10th, 2011
She is great!
Like many doctors it iis a very busy office. I found her to be professional and accurate. I absolutely would recommend her to a friend!

September 15th, 2010
Best Dermatologists in the area! So busy because they are great!