A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jameel Audeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jameel Audeh, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jameel Audeh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Audeh graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Audeh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jameel F Audeh MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Jameel F. Audeh practice?
- Dr. Jameel Audeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Jameel Audeh practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Internists, Sarasota Oncologists, and Sarasota Hematologists.