A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jameel Audeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jameel Audeh, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Audeh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Audeh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jameel Audeh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Audeh graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Audeh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jameel F Audeh MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Jameel F. Audeh practice?
- Dr. Jameel Audeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Jameel Audeh practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Internists, Sarasota Oncologists, and Sarasota Hematologists.