A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jameila Haddawi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jameila Haddawi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jameila Haddawi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddawi graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Haddawi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Children`s Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jameila You Haddawi MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jameila Y. Haddawi practice?
- Dr. Jameila Haddawi has 1 office location.
Dr. Jameila Haddawi practices Pediatrics near Wellesley Hills, MA.
See Wellesley Hills Pediatricians.