A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ball is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ball
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ball Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ball, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ball graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ball has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
- Roper Hospital
- Roper Mt Pleasant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Ball MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Ball practice?
- Dr. James Ball has 1 office location.
Dr. James Ball practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Internists, Charleston Pulmonologists, Charleston Critical Care Practitioners, and Charleston Sleep Medicine Doctors.