Dr. James Ball Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. James Ball?

Not a good experience

Posted on December 22nd, 2016

Waited 25 minutes - 2 patients still ahead of me Couldn't tell me how long to get in Never again- my time is valuable allow

Posted on December 15th, 2016

Wonderful. Staff great and very thorough. Had a wait time but we'll worth the wait

BEWARE!!!

Posted on March 9th, 2016

Its so hard to find a good doctor and from my experience with Dr. Ball and his staff Terry and office manager Cindy, just continue to look elsewhere. As a person that has had years of experience with doctors this was the worst experience ever.I have had the office staff Terry and the office manager Cindy to hang up on me, both of them.The strange part is it was due to them not doing their jobs (not communicating with the insurance company in a timely manner.I asked Dr. Ball to call me back so I could let him know what's going on, but did he call back... Of course not. He actually was one of the reasons my claim with my insurance company got denied because he didn't want to be a caring doctor and do a peer to peer with my insurance company.This could have overturned the decision especially being that after a 3 MONTH WAIT and a reschedule due to the office staff and that THIS WAS THE DAY OF THE TEST it would have been nice to try to do everything possible to get it done, but alas that didn't happen. If you want to save yourself the headache and stress don't go here If you still want to , keep notes and follow up every week with them, the insurance company and the hospital (If you're getting a sleep study or mslt test).They may not like it and may hang up on you but at least you wouldn't have wasted 3 months with no test and no relief.I also do want to add Dr. Ball is very pretentious and full of himself and for someone that was given a 2nd chance at his career AFTER HE EXPOSED HIMSELF TO NOT 1 BUT 3 GIRLS at a sonic drive thru in 2003 AND ONE OF THE GIRLS WAS JUST 16 YEARS OLD!!! SAD AND SICK!! Look at the South Carolina state medical board website his license number is 13794 to review for yourself, I wish I knew before going to him( I have children so this would have been a no go).I also want to point out these websites healthgrades and vitals don't give that info.In closing, during the appointment I couldn't even understand him. The Musc student (which is strange that he pleaded guilty to exposing himself to 3 women 1 underage, and Musc gives him students??) she had to translate what he was saying.In my experience the WORST STAFF and disgusting pulmonologist in Charleston.BEWARE!!!

A wonderful practitioner

Posted on March 28th, 2013

Dr. Ball attended to a family member and I could tell that he is a very dedicated and truly caring physician. He has a friendly staff and took pains to explain in detail our concerns. I wish more doctors were like him. In addition-he painted all the artwork in his practice! That is something one does not see every day! Thanks, Dr. Ball!

Posted on June 2nd, 2011

GREAT GUY! I've been his patient for some time now and Dr. ball and his staff are just as "Down to Earth" as it gets.

ROBERT WILLIAMS

Posted on February 17th, 2011

DR BALL was called in at roper I had stopped breathing he got me breathing again and put me in ICU. He is my friend for ever.

Very good Doctor

Posted on October 12th, 2010

Doctor Ball took over my care after my Doctor left town. I didn't really know him but I had a really bad asthma attack and was admitted in roper. To find out my Doctor was no longer in town. Doctor Ball came and was very concernered about me and took really good care of me . I stayed for 6days. He never missed a day. Always wearing his bow.He has gotten my breathing under control and I think he is great. safed my life so many times. Thanks Dr. Ball.

Posted on July 29th, 2017