Internist, Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs), Sleep Medicine Specialist
Video profile

A wonderful practitioner show details A wonderful practitioner
Mar 28th, 2013

Dr. Ball attended to a family member and I could tell that he is a very dedicated and truly caring physician. He has a friendly staff and took pains to explain in detail our concerns. I wish more doctors were like him. In addition-he painted all the artwork in his practice! That is something one does not see every day! Thanks, Dr. Ball!

Jun 2nd, 2011

GREAT GUY! I've been his patient for some time now and Dr. ball and his staff are just as "Down to Earth" as it gets.

ROBERT WILLIAMS show details ROBERT WILLIAMS
Feb 17th, 2011

DR BALL was called in at roper I had stopped breathing he got me breathing again and put me in ICU. He is my friend for ever.

Very good Doctor show details Very good Doctor
Oct 12th, 2010

Doctor Ball took over my care after my Doctor left town. I didn't really know him but I had a really bad asthma attack and was admitted in roper. To find out my Doctor was no longer in town. Doctor Ball came and was very concernered about me and took really good care of me . I stayed for 6days. He never missed a day. Always wearing his bow.He has gotten my breathing under control and I think he is great. safed my life so many times. Thanks Dr. Ball.