A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Barnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Barnes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barnes
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnes graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barnes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Mt Carmel East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Allen Barnes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Barnes practice?
- Dr. James Barnes has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Barnes practices Family Medicine near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westerville, OH.
See Columbus Family Physicians.