A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bell
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bell, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Bell MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Bell practice?
- Dr. James Bell has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Bell practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Palm Springs, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Mirage, CA and La Quinta, CA.
See Palm Springs Orthopedic Surgeons and Palm Springs Surgeons.