A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bentley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bentley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bentley
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bentley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bentley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bentley graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Bentley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Arthur Bentley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Bentley practice?
- Dr. James Bentley has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Bentley practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.