A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bentley is Good. Dr. Bentley has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bentley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Glaucoma and Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bentley graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bentley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bentley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Bentley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James A. Bentley practice?
Dr. James Bentley practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Bentley, Dr. Jaime Bentley, Dr. Santiago Bentley, Dr. Jacques Bentley